- Todd talked to us about the restructuring of Lincoln Park that Studio Gang did. He also gave us opinions of our structure (and donated $20 to our budget. Thanks Todd!)
- Adopted the metal flashing idea for the inside material of the inverted umbrella.
- Received a rough quoted for the lumber.
- Started final CAD model.
- Started the elevation model.
- Began to adopt the concrete foundation.
- Finished foundation plan (concrete!).
- Started sign design.
- Updated the lumber quote.
- Started CAD drawings of details.
- Began hand-drawn perspective drawings.
- Finalized model.
- Ordered the pathway and boulders.
- Continued the CAD drawings.
- Finished model.
- Finished sign design.
- Started designing formwork.
- Went to site and;
-began digging (ran into bricks, shingles, and electrical wires)
-layed out the pathway
-moved site of structure farther back (closer to vegetable garden)
- Went to Menard’s and bought;
-screws, bolts, chicken wire, metal flashing, (and snacks)